Terms And Conditions
1. About Us
This website ("Website") and the services provided therein are provided by ASM Global.References to ASM Global are to the venue operating entities of the European Region of ASM Global (comprised of a group of companies including SMG Europe Holdings Limited (05558259), SMG (UK) Limited (821116), AEG Facilities (UK) Limited (07393442) and other associated companies). If you need any information or have a complaint about our Website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods
- Mail (registered office):
- first direct arena
- Arena Way,
- LS2 8BY
- Email: email@example.com
3. Other Rules and Terms
From time to time, this Website may include competitions for which additional rules and terms, which form part of these terms and conditions, apply. These terms are located further on in this document.
5. User id and passwords
During the registration process you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own user id and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your user id and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
6. Ownership of materials and licence terms
Our Website and the materials on it or provided to you through them are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to ASM Global and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on our Website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of our Website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to use our Website or any of the materials on them for any:
- unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
- use, upload or transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to our Website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent; do anything that may interfere with or disrupt our Website or our services; or encourage or permit others to do any of the above.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS, ANY PERSON AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTIONS MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST YOU AND/OR ASM GLOBAL. WE WILL PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) WE MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS.
You agree and undertake that you own the rights in any materials you submit to us via the Website or otherwise and/or that you have obtained any relevant permission to use them.
7. Suitability of materials
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through our Website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
8. Website availability
Our Website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that they will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our Website or any of their content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
9. Links from our Website
We may, from time to time, provide links from our Website to website's that are owned and controlled by third parties and other ASM Global divisions. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those website's.
ASM Global may monitor activity and content on our Website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from our Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
12. Accuracy of information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our Website about our services is accurate. However:
(A) our services are continually developing and, occasionally, the information we put on our Website may be out of date. We reserve the right to change such information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs and other items offering information have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific professional advice and should not be read or used as such;
(B) information provided by third parties is not checked by us and we have no responsibility for it. Any redress for such information should be made against the relevant third party.
ASM GLOBAL LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUSES, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF OUR WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OUR WEBSITE.
14. Use of Website outside England and Wales
ASM Global makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content of our Website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and our Website are directed solely at users who access our Website from England and Wales.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE ENGLAND AND WALES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
15. Liability for our mistakes
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF MATERIALS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE OR WASTED EXPENDITURE) HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHERE:
- (A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
- (B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
- (C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THEORY UNDER WHICH SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS BROUGHT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
You agree to indemnify and hold ASM Global, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of any of our terms and conditions including these Terms.
17. Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
If any of these Terms are found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid or unenforceable but would cease to be invalid or unenforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make valid and enforceable.
20. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING.
IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITION HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Booking Tickets - Conditions of Sale
Please read carefully.
Tickets are issued on behalf of the event promoter and/or the arena operator and are subject to the following conditions. If you fail to comply with these conditions then the arena operator shall be entitled to eject you from the arena and your ticket will become invalid.
Please note - first direct arena's ticketing services provider is Ticketmaster UK
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and/or promoter including but not limited to:
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- If the event is postponed, the promoter and/or venue management will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any re-scheduled event.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticketholder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management, and may on occasion; have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed and is at the discretion of the venue management.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held liable for any tickets which are lost, damaged or stolen. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the tickets may invalidate your ticket.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Ticketmaster or one of their authorised sub agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. We reserve the right to cancel tickets re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain and without prior notice.
- The venue operates a no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in the Leeds Arena and anyone smoking will be asked to leave with no re-entry.
- The unauthorised use of photographic equipment is prohibited / tapes or films may be destroyed.
- The promoter, venue management and Ticketmaster UK accept no responsibility for any personal property lost damaged or stolen.
- Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
- The ticketholder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- There will be no pass outs or re-admission of any kind.
- Ticketholders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Strobe lighting, lasers and smoke may be used at any time during any event at the Leeds Arena and their use will be highlighted within the venue.
- Ticketholders are permitted to stand and/or dance within their seat floor-space subject to health and safety rules applying at the time, in that location.
- Please be aware for your safety and comfort the following are strictly prohibited from bringing into the Leeds Arena and will be subject to inspection for:
- Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, oversized bags and cushions
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including liquid products which can be consumed.
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras and professional cameras
- Laptop computers, IPads and Go Pro’s
- Large/golf umbrellas
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, Whistles, Cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, deodorant etc )
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and Helmets
- Large studs and chains
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others.
- If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund.
- For the avoidance of doubt any bag with two shoulder straps that can be worn on the back will be classed as a backpack. This includes ladies handbags.
- When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for an event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number and without prior notice.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Leeds Arena, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use the Leeds Arena trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to prior consent.
- The arena operator reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Unless paragraph 22 applies, the arena operator shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. The arena operator shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which has been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- Nothing in these conditions of sale seeks to exclude any liability of the arena operator for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- Tickets purchased via the arena operator and/or the ticketing office are subject to the Ticketmaster UK Purchase policy
- Duplicate Tickets Policy - Duplicate tickets may be issued at the venues discretion after proof of purchase. There may be an administration charge to re-issue tickets and they would not be available any earlier than 1 hour prior to doors opening on the night of the event from the Ticketing Office. Standing tickets can NOT be duplicated.
- Ticketing/Ticketing Office Information
- When collecting tickets from the Ticketing Office you must have the credit / debit card details used to make the purchase along with acknowledgment of the order.
- The Ticketing Office will not accept letters of authority. In all cases the original purchaser must be present when collecting tickets.
- Payment by dishonoured cheques will render the tickets invalid.
- For groups of Children there should be a minimum of 1 adult for every 10 children.
- Maps of seating arrangements are for guidance only and seating arrangements may change at the event.
- Tickets are offered on a first come first served basis and, on busy events, are offered on a best availability basis by the computerised system.
- Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee 100% view of the event.
- The venue accepts no responsibility for any tickets purchased from NON-OFFICIAL BOX OFFICES e.g. E-bay.
- Age Restricted Shows i.e. 16+ or 18+ - Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
- Children Under 14 Policy
- As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult defined as someone 18+ years of age who will be present for the full duration of the event.
- For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
- Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children’s safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and adhere to legislation detailing these responsibilities.
- Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, Arena staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
- Babies / toddlers – We strongly advise that children under the age of 3 should not be admitted to the venue except for particular productions which are age appropriate as advised by our Ticketing Office Staff.
- All of these conditions of sale are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Ticket purchasers to check change prior to leaving their point of sale, we are not able to resolve any queries after this point.
first direct arena Competition Rules
Please take a few moments to read through these Competition Rules ("Rules").
- By entering and participating in any first direct arena contest or competition ("Competition") all entrants to are bound by and agree to participate in the Competition in accordance with these Rules. All entry instructions form part of these Rules. If you do not agree to these Rules, please do not enter the Competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify any Competition or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective once posted on this site. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope addressed to: Competition Rules, first direct arena, Arena Way, Leeds, LS2 8BY.
- Our decisions on all matters relating to any Competition including disputes and results will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Competitions may be organised and operated by ASM Global Ltd and/or any of its sponsor(s).
Entry to Competitions
- All entrants to any Competition must be resident in the U.K. Multiple entries to a Competition are allowed. No purchase is necessary to enter a Competition. We may disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules.
- No employees (including family members) of ASM Global Ltd, any connected or group company or any company involved in the Competition, are eligible to enter the Competition. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Competitions may have their own requirements as to eligibility. Age restrictions may apply to Competitions. You may be asked to provide written proof of age.
- By entering any Competition, you represent and warrant to us that information submitted by you is truthful and accurate.
- By entering any Competition you represent and warrant to us that you have legal capacity to enter the Competition or that you have parental consent to your entry of the Competition.
- Competition entries are free unless otherwise specified and will be accepted by entry online at http://www.firstdirectarena.com.
- Where entry to a Competition involves using a premium rate text number, calls will normally cost a premium charge as specified plus the standard rate for you mobile network provider. You should check with your service provider for details. Cost of calls from different mobile phone service providers may vary.
- We can accept no responsibility for, and reserve the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date. Prizes
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail within 24 hours. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- Closing dates and draw dates for Competitions shall be as specified. Prizes are allocated randomly from correct entries received unless stated otherwise for the particular Competition. Prizes are as specified on the Competition pages. Winners of Competitions will be notified by e-mail or text. If we are unable to contact you we may select an alternate winner.
- Failure to claim a prize within 7 days (or as specified) of notification may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. We may exchange any prize for one of the same or greater value.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners via the postal service or may be collected from first direct arena box office. We do not accept any liability for prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not received.
- Prizes may be for events and we will not replace a prize if the event has been is cancelled or postponed.
- You may not commit ASM Global Ltd Limited to any expense or other obligation unless approved by us in writing.
- In the event of disqualification of a winner for any reason, we may decide in our sole discretion to select another winner. In this event, a further entrant will be selected on the same criteria and subject to these Rules.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
- All rights of whatever nature in any Competition and Competition entries vest exclusively in ASM Global Ltd and/or its sponsor(s).
- Any and all information that you submit must not infringe the intellectual property rights or any rights to privacy or other rights of any third party. Entries must not contain anything, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winners, including their images, photographs and other media recordings in publicity materials in any media (including on our website's and those of any competition partners) anywhere in the world.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to the Competition.
- ASM Global Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever in respect to competitions operated on behalf of third parties, e.g. any of our sponsors.
- The Competition and these Rules will be governed by English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You can contact us in relation to any Competition by writing to Competitions, first direct arena, Arena Way, Leeds, LS2 8BY.
FIRST DIRECT ARENA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these terms, the following definitions apply:
“Arena” means the Leeds First Direct Arena, Clay Pit Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 8BY;
“ASM Global” “we” or “us” means the venue operating entities of the European Region of ASM Global (a trading name of a group of companies including SMG Europe Holdings Limited, SMG (UK) Limited, AEG Facilities (UK) Limited, and other associated companies). It also includes, where appropriate, ASM Global’s agents, employees, and sub-contractors (including, without limitation, and where appropriate, Showsec International Limited or other security services contracted by ASM Global or the Organiser in connection with an Event)
“Event” means any concert, music performance, play, sporting event, conference, exhibition or other performance taking place at the Arena;
“Organiser” means any person organising an Event in any part of the Arena;
“Person” includes individuals, unincorporated bodies, government entities, companies and corporations;
“Terms” means these terms and conditions;
“Ticket” means a valid ticket, wristband or other approved admission document giving the bearer the right to enter certain parts of the Arena and/or attend an Event;
“Ticket Agent” means a Person approved by the Organiser and/or ASM Global to sell tickets for an Event.
2. APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your admission and conduct in the Arena. By entering, or attempting to enter, the Arena, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
These Terms supersede any previous issued terms and conditions.
Ticket Agents and/or Organisers may have additional terms and conditions which apply to an Event and to which you agree to be bound. In the event of any inconsistency between the
Ticket Agent and/or Organiser’s terms and conditions, and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.
ASM Global reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time at its sole discretion. You are responsible for ensuring you have read and understood any Terms in force at the time of entering or attempting to enter the Arena.
The Ticket Agent is Ticketmaster (its authorised subsidiaries and sub-contractors).
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with these Terms and the Ticket Agent’s terms. Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
If we, or an Organiser, have reasonable grounds to believe that a Ticket has been re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by any Person other than the Ticket Agent, ASM Global or the Organiser has the right to refuse to admit the Ticket holder to the Arena or to eject the Ticket holder from the Arena without a refund.
You must keep your Ticket with you at all times at an Event. Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, defaced or altered. Lost or stolen Tickets will not be replaced.
When purchasing Tickets you may be restricted to a maximum number per person; per credit/ debit card; and/or per household. ASM Global and the Ticket Agent reserve the right to cancel any
Tickets purchased in excess of this maximum number or otherwise in breach of these Terms without prior notice or refund.
Tickets may not be used in connection with advertising, promotions, competitions, or sweepstakes unless prior written consent is obtained from ASM Global and the Organiser. Nothing in this clause shall entitle any person to use, display, alter, copy or otherwise deal in any manner whatsoever with ASM Global’s or the Organiser’s intellectual property rights.
4. ENTRY TO THE ARENA AND EVENTS
ASM Global reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to any person and/or to eject any person from the Arena if it considers that person’s behaviour or conduct is causing, or is likely to cause (without limitation), damage; injury; nuisance; or distress to others: without a refund.
You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Arena and upon request for inspection. Failure to produce your Ticket on request may result in you being ejected from the Arena without a refund.
In order to ensure the Arena is a safe environment, we may search you, your clothing, bags or other items at any time at our sole discretion. Refusal or failure to co-operate in any search may result in you being refused entry or being ejected from the Arena without refund.
We reserve the right to prohibit certain items within the Arena from time to time. Prohibited items include (without limitation):
- Food and beverage or containers for storing food or beverage;
- Cameras and recording equipment;
- Any items which are or may be illegal including, without limitation, weapons, fireworks, ammunition, drugs and other controlled substances;
- Whistles, drums and other instruments;
- Large umbrellas or other items which, in our opinion, may cause danger or disruption at an Event;
- Items which a performing artist, their management or Organiser requests that we prohibit; and
- Any other items which we believe may cause danger or disruption at an Event (regardless of whether or not they are illegal or carried for a specific purpose).
- All prohibited items must be disposed of or surrendered before, or upon, entry to the Arena. Failure to surrender any prohibited items may result in you being refused entry or being ejected from the Arena without refund.
It is your responsibility to keep your personal possessions safe at all times whilst at the Arena.
With the exception of guide or assistance dogs, no animals are permitted in the Arena. Customers wishing to attend an Event with a guide or assistance dog are requested to contact the Arena in advance of the Event for assistance.
5. EVENTS AND OUR POLICIES
The Arena operates a strict no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere at the Arena and anyone caught smoking will be ejected from the Arena without refund.
Use of E-cigarettes is not permitted in the Arena.
All attendees at the Arena consent to being filmed or recorded (images and sound) by or on behalf of us, the Organiser or another authorised third party, and consent to their images (or likenesses) being used in any film, recording, photograph or other footage (“Recording”) of the Event. All rights in the Recording shall be owned by the Organiser, authorised third party or us absolutely. You agree that any Recording may be used by us, the Organiser or authorised third party in any media and for any purpose throughout the world, including, without limitation, for promotional materials and activities, merchandise, DVD’s or other commercial activities. No payment or compensation for use of your image or likeness shall be payable to you.
By attending the Arena you consent to being filmed or recorded by the police or other security staff for the purpose of safety and monitoring at the Arena.
The use of any cameras, video or sound recording equipment or devices in the Arena without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Any recordings made in breach of this clause may be seized or destroyed by us without any compensation or payment to you.
The performance start times and/or estimated duration advertised on tickets, promotional literature, websites and/or social media are approximate and subject to change. It is your responsibility to ensure you arrive at the Arena in sufficient time prior to the start of an Event. Failure to arrive on time may result in admission being delayed or refused, without refund.
Every effort is made to admit latecomers in a suitable break at the Event, however, admission cannot be guaranteed in those circumstances, and is at the discretion of ASM Global and the Organiser.
There is no re-admission once you have left the Arena except with the consent of ASM Globalat its absolute discretion. This does not include leaving the seating or performance areas to use the Arena WC’s or other facilities, or to purchase food and beverages or merchandise at the Arena.
If your ticket specifies a seat number, it will only entitle you to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on your Ticket. We reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to the one specified on your Ticket if it is not possible or desirable (due to operational or other reasons, and at our sole discretion) to allow you to occupy the seat specified on your Ticket.
In the case of a designated seat Ticket, you are permitted to stand or dance within the designated seat space. However, please be respectful and mindful of other members of the audience.
Please note that other members of audience may stand or dance in front of you and restrict your view. No refunds will be offered in the event your view is restricted in those circumstances.
Please be aware that strobe, laser, flashing or other lighting effects may be used during an Event.
Please be aware that prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. We strongly advise that children attending Events wear suitable hearing protection. Ear protectors are normally available for purchase at the Merchandise stand (subject to availability).
Events may be age restricted. Notwithstanding any age restrictions, it is the responsibility of the accompanying adult to determine the suitability of the Event for any children attending. No refunds will be offered in circumstances where the accompanying adult decides, following the purchase of a Ticket, that the Event will not be suitable for any children for whom Tickets were purchased. Furthermore, no refunds will be offered in circumstances where the content of the Event, or the behaviour of other customers, causes offence to children or the accompanying adult.
6. FOOD AND BEVERAGE
A variety of food and beverages are available at the Arena. Only food and beverage purchased at the Arena may be consumed on the premises.
When purchasing alcohol, you may be asked for proof of age.
We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if we consider that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you.
7. OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE
Customers should be aware that official merchandise is only usually available for sale within the Arena.
Customers are prohibited from selling or offering for sale, any items within the Arena. This prohibition includes, without limitation, merchandise, tickets, food or beverages, cigarettes, e-cigarettes or any other prohibited items.
Customers are prohibited from displaying, promoting, or distributing, any advertising or promotional materials or messages, or any other materials containing religious, political or other messages liable to cause offence.
8. CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF EVENT
The Organiser may make changes to the Event. Provided that the change is not material (for example it is a change to the performance time or supporting act), no refunds of tickets will be available.
ASM Global and the Organiser reserve the right to alter or vary the scheduled or advertised Event in the event of an unforeseen circumstance or the occurrence of any event or circumstance beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”). ASM Global shall not be liable for any damages, loss or disappointment arising from any alterations or changes made.
If the Event is cancelled, postponed or materially altered, you may be entitled to a refund of your Ticket from the ticket agent you purchased the Tickets from. Please see the ticket agent’s terms and conditions for more information. Any booking, service or administration fees charged by ASM Global are non-refundable. No refunds will be processed by ASM Global directly.
If an Event is postponed and re-scheduled, your original Ticket will entitle you to attend the postponed and re-scheduled Event. It is your responsibility to check the date and time of any postponed or re-scheduled Event.
9. HOSPITALITY – PREMIER LOUNGE
The terms and conditions set out above and below apply to entry to the Premier Lounge, together with the following specific terms and conditions which apply to all admissions to the Premier Lounge.
To gain entry to the Premier Lounge you must have a valid membership or hospitality contract or be the guest of a person or organisation with a valid membership or hospitality contract, or be invited byASM Gloal.
To gain entry to the Premier Lounge you must be 18 years or over, unless otherwise specified byASM Global . You may be required to provide evidence of your identity and age: either a photo ID driving licence or Passport is acceptable.
Capacity at the Premier Lounge is limited. Please ensure you attend early to avoid disappointment.
10. LIMIT OF LIABILITY
If you suffer loss and damage as a direct result of our negligence, our liability to you will be limited to an amount equal to the face value of the Ticket purchased by you for the Event.
Under no circumstances will our liability extend to costs or losses incurred in connection with the Event, (including cancellation, postponement or rescheduling of an Event); travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements; loss of enjoyment or disappointment.
ASM Global shall have no liability to you in the event the above loss or damage is caused by a “Force Majeure Event”, i.e an event beyond ASM Globalor the Organiser’s control including (without limitation) any act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, flood, explosion, extreme weather conditions, medical emergency, theft of essential equipment, strike, lock out, malicious damage, or acts or regulations of national governments.
Nothing in these Terms excludes, or purports to exclude, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, nor from any other form of liability which cannot be excluded or limited in law.
If any part of these Terms are found by a Court, tribunal or other administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision is to be severed from the Terms and the remaining provisions of the Terms will otherwise remain in full force.
No act, delay or omission by ASM Global in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
ASM Global shall be entitled to assign any of its rights or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms will be governed by the law of England and Wales. Disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.